Your website is often the first point of contact for a customer, so a poor website reflects badly on your company.
Your website may need redesigned if it:
* looks dated or amateurish
* ranks low on search engine listings
* violates accessibility legislation (DDA)
* doesn't work correctly in common web browsers
* or is difficult or time-consuming to update
Picture Perfect Web Design view website redesign projects as being more than just about cosmetic changes.
First, the whole aim of the website is reconsidered - this includes making changes to the site structure and navigation, or the decision to add new functionality. New content for the website can then be generated where appropriate. A new look and feel is designed. The new website will also be future-proof - designed so as to simplify making changes at a later stage.